• CDC Removes Covid Deaths

    CDC Removes Covid Deaths

    Throughout the week the CDC very silently, and shamefully updated the COVID-19 deaths from 153,000 to a mere 9,210. Only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid-19. The other 94% had 2 to 3 other serious illnesses and the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age; 90% in nursing homes. You

  • Quarantine Checkpoints In NYC and Fines

    Quarantine Checkpoints In NYC and Fines

    Mayor Bill de Blasio Sets Quarantine Checkpoints in NYC and Up to $10,000 Fines Seems like there’s a flood of mayors taking authoritarian actions as of late. We had shutting off water and electric in LA, and now we have quarantine checkpoints in NYC with fines. If you plan on making a trip to New

  • Mayor of LA Cutting Off Power and Water to Homes Holding Large Gatherings

    Mayor of LA Cutting Off Power and Water to Homes Holding Large Gatherings

    Mayor of LA Will Have DWP Utility Cut Off Power Within 48 Hours of Reported Infraction As he did in March to businesses, the Mayor of LA, Eric Garcetti, has authorized DWP Utility to start shutting off power and water to homes that hold large gatherings starting Friday, August 7th, 2020. “Starting on Friday night,

Newsletter

Enable Notifications OK No thanks