Article Sponsor:

We continue our look into the Clintons starting in 1993. The 90’s were busy years for the Clintons.

In April 1993, an attorney with information on INSLAW was found dead in Tacoma from a supposed heart attack.

Clinton Body Count

Poor John Crawford could be another of those lucky coincidences for the Clintons; however, I stopped believing in coincidences a long time ago.

On May 18 John Wilson was found hanging in the basement of his Southwest Washington home. Police said there was no note and no signs of foul play.

D.C. police said that Wilson, 49, was found hanging in the basement of his Southwest Washington home. Police investigators said that he left no note and there were no signs of foul play. Why is a “suicide” important to the Clintons? Wilson was a D.C. Council Chairman who claimed to have information on the Whitewater scandal.

On June 22, 1993, Paul Wilcher was found dead on his toilet in Washington DC. His death occurred three weeks after he delivered a report to Janet Reno. He was the attorney investigating corruption and drug-running at Mena, Arkansas with Casolaro. He was also investigating the “October Surprise”, BCCI, INSLAW, and Waco. When his body was discovered his apartment was sealed and searched. All documents pertaining to all of his investigations were removed. What would later come out is that Wilcher had given a copy of the 100-page report to Sara McClendon, a senior White House Correspondent. The report had first-hand testimony from people at Waco.

In mid-1999 the report re-emerged, whereupon the four members of the Delta Force assault team involved at Waco all died in training “accidents”.The fact that they are not named in this report had probably allowed them to live so long. However as soon as the report re-appeared the “accidents” occurred, effectively “silencing their testimony forever.”

What actually happened in Waco, according to the information I have been given is as follows:

1) As early as Sunday afternoon or evening, April 18th (shortly after your conference with President Clinton), calls went in to the Parkland Hospital in Dallas–the very same hospital where President Kennedy was taken after his assassination in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963 — again, at the hands of CIA professional killers — to be prepared to receive a large number of serious burn victims from Waco the following day.

2) On the morning of April 19th, the same Delta Force commando team — actually, a select group of the CIA’s top professional killers — which would have carried what I have referred to above the “penultimate plan,” had it been approved — was on the ground in Waco to carry out all aspects of the “wet” operation planned for that Monday.

3) This mass murder was then to be covered up and made to look like a “mass suicide” — just like Jonestown — thereby layering one monstrous CIA lie upon another — since both Waco and Jonestown were CIA mass murders and not mass suicides.

4) This Delta Force was composed of 15 men in all, headed by a Lieutenant Colonel who was a CIA liaison officer. The group flew into Texas on their own C-130 transport plane, parked it at the Waco or Dallas airport all day, then departed once their “dirty work” had been completed. The plane belongs to Triangle.

5) Among the 15 men in this larger group, there were two (2) smaller operational teams — the 4-man team which actually made the insertion into the compound, as described in detail below, and a backup team, which apparently was never used.

6) These were all dressed in black — black pants, black shoes, black jackets, black gas masks, black gloves — very poetic for a black or wet operation — and were dressed to look like all the other FBI officers on the ground — probably even wearing jackets with FBI insignias on them (though I am not certain of this) so that to any outside observer, there would have been virtually no way of telling these four men apart from any of the other federal officers on the scene at the time.

7) The whole nation watched on TV that morning as the FBI used M1-A1 tanks to punch holes in the exterior walls of the compound’s living quarters. We were later told that at the same time they had battered down these walls, the tanks had also lobbed massive quantities of a very virulent form of tear gas into the compound.

8) This tear gas had been designed to be used for crowd control — i.e. it was so virulent and irritating that even in the fresh air out of doors situations, it was guaranteed to cause people to flee from its presence simply in order to be able to breathe.

9) Now, it was being used in a closed, indoor, living quarters situation where 95 men, women, and children were trapped inside. The logical expectation would have been that all 95 of these persons would have fled out-of-doors instantly, just to be able to breathe. But strangely, not a single person came out of the compound — even after this noisome substance had been poured into the compound in enormous quantities over a period of several hours.

10) The logical therefore arises: Why? Why did not ANY of these 95 men, women, and children — particularly the women and children — instantly flee for fresh air into the out of doors? The answer we have been given by the news media and the official FBI spokesman is that David Koresh and his cult members had stockpiled and outfitted themselves with gas masks.


11) The real truth, however, is much more sinister and cold-blooded. For what actually happened here is that the tear gas — as virulent and noisome as it was — was only the mask or cover for the real active ingredient being propelled by the tanks into the compound.

What was actually propelled into the compound was a nerve reagent — a neurotoxin — NERVE GAS a virulent poisonous substance like curare — which instantly paralyzed and rendered totally helpless and defenseless all of the 95 men, women, and children inside the compound — except for those 9, later rescued, like David Thibideaux, who were on the 2nd and 3rd floor with their windows wide open on both sides, and who were thus spared the deadly effects of this tear gas/nerve gas combination.

For all the others, they could no longer coordinate their muscles in the effort required even just to get up, much less flee to the life-sustaining fresh air outside, only a few feet away.

This is an extremely serious matter, Attorney General Reno. For it means that here the U.S. military, the FBI, and the Justice Department — directed by the CIA — used nerve gas on innocent men, women and children in our civilian population — and then proceeded to murder them in cold blood, as is set out in detail below. This clearly rises to the level of War Crimes on a civilian population during peace time, an unspeakable human rights violation.

And it was committed by our intelligence community against innocent men, women and children — simply to bury the truth concerning the CIA’s criminal use of mind control programming to “manufacture” “Manchurian Candidate type” robot assassins whose very existence is an unspeakable outrage, in and of itself.


12) After this deadly tear gas/nerve gas combination had had time to do its debilitating and paralyzing work on all the men, women, and children in the compound, 4-man “Delta Force” team — actually some of the CIA’s top professional assassins — made its entry into the compound. Fittingly for a black operation, they were dressed all in black, from head to toe, as stated above.

13) They were dropped onto the roof of the compound by one of the several low-flying, heavily armed military helicopters which hovered overhead throughout much of the day — while all of the television cameras were focused on the outside of the building at ground level — for example, focusing on the tanks which had just lobbed the tear gas/nerve gas combination into the building. The actual insertion into the building came at approximately 10:25 AM.

14) Before they entered the compound, however, this four-man team of assassins had received shots of atropine, the antidote to the nerve gas, so that they, too, would not be overcome and paralyzed by it.

15) According to the testimony given before the House Judiciary Committee on the day of your testimony, Attorney General Reno, the fires in the Branch Davidian compound did not become visible until approximately 11:45 AM that morning. This means that the team had something in the neighborhood of one (1) hour and fifteen (15) minutes, or so, in which to do their “dirty work”, and then to make their escape.

16) The murder of David Koresh:

One of the first things they did, obviously, was to go into the so-called communications center, just off the kitchen, where they found, and quickly subdued and killed, David Koresh, along with any of his close associates who were nearby. David Koresh was killed with a single bullet to the middle of the forehead, about an inch above the eyes, fired from a distance of about four inches away.

In this regard, an article on page A-3 of The Washington Post, on Tuesday, May 18th, 1993, is directly relevant. It quotes noted forensic pathologist, Dr. Cyril H Wecht of Pittsburg, who had recently completed an independent autopsy of the bodies of David Koresh and Steve Schneider, one of his chief lieutenants, as saying that the gunshot wound in the middle of the forehead, which killed Koresh, and the gunshot wound in the back of the head, which killed Schneider, are “not typical of suicide.”

And no wonder! They were, in fact, NOT killed by suicide at all. This was a calculated, carefully planned, cold-blooded mass murder…

17) From the communications center, the “wet” team then fanned out throughout the rest of the compound, and methodically “took out”(i.e. murdered) all of the other six (6) CIA “sleepers” they would have murdered earlier, in what I have called the “penultimate plan”, had that plan been allowed to go forward, plus a number of other persons along the way….


18) The remaining task for this “wet” team — after the multiple murders, described above, had been carried out — while they were still inside, was to place 3 or 4 canisters of “Willie Peter” (White Phosphorus) in strategic locations throughout the compound in order to start the fires.

These canisters were all equipped with delayed timing devices, all set to go off simultaneously — apparently at or before 11:45 AM, that’s when the fires were actually sighted by outside observers on the scene.

White phosphorus is one of the most fearsome incendiary devices imaginable and is, therefore, a favorite of the CIA’s “wet” teams. It ignites instantly, immediately burns with white-hot intensity, and consumes, beyond all recognition, everything in its path — thereby destroying all possible forensic evidence — and covering, as well as one can possibly imagine, the trail of assassins (like this particular “wet” team) who want to try and claim later that their actual mass murder was merely a “mass suicide” or a “tragic accident.”

CIA “wet” teams have also been known to corner their intended targets into a closed quarter, and then throw “Willie Peter” into their midst so that these victims are instantly immolated right before the teams’ eyes.

The fire which “Willie Peter” produces is so intense, and the combustion so complete, that victims — as was the case here in Waco — can only be identified by their dental records.

But here, because the team itself was inside the closed quarters, they had to use delayed timing devices on the “Willie Peter” canisters — to give themselves time to make their own exit before the entire compound was consumed in the monumental conflagration we all watched in horror on television.

19) Notice that this explanation of how the fires started comports with the observations on the scene — with what the television cameras at ground level recorded, and with what the military helicopters and their infrared cameras overhead observed — i.e., that 3 or 4 fires started simultaneously at different places in the compound. And then these separate fires spread rapidly (because of the wood construction, the straw which was everywhere, the high winds, and the white-hot “Willie Peter” incendiary devices which had started these separate blazes in the first place), until they became united into a cohesive whole, involving the entire compound, which became far more destructive than the sum of these separate smaller fires, until it ultimately became a massive conflagration which consumed everything in sight.

One possible contrary explanation, which has been offered by commentators and the “tragic accident theory” advocates, is that the tear gas sprayed into the compound by the tanks…(ignoring the fact that what was injected was NOT just tear gas but a tear gas/nerve gas combination) was itself a combustible substance, that one of the tanks, in punching holes in the exterior walls, had accidentally knocked over a kerosene lantern or container, and that the kerosene had then ignited the tear gas, which resulted in the conflagration.

This “tragic accident” theory, however, simply does NOT square with the known facts, preserved on videotape, because the compound did NOT explode into a massive fireball all at once (as would have been the case if the tear gas itself had been combustible, and had ignited by a torch, like lighted kerosene).

20) The other point to be made here is that, while the “wet” team did kill many of those inside the compound prior to setting the fires (by means of the “Willie Peter” canisters on delayed timing devices, discussed above) they apparently did NOT murder (at least, directly) ALL of the 86 men, women, and children who ultimately died in the tragedy — meaning that many of those who died were left paralyzed by the nerve gas, unable to get up or free themselves from this disaster in progress, and were thus consigned to being consumed alive in the giant conflagration brought on by the white phosphorus.

And those consigned to this horrible fiery fate — being burned alive — apparently included men, women, and children.


21) The bottom line here is that 86 men, women, and children died — i.e. they were murdered — in the Branch Davidian compound on Monday, April 19th, 1993 — ALL at the hands of the 4 members of this CIA “wet” team, operating under cover of the “Delta Force”.

22) The bottom line is also that high-ranking officials in our government…
— though NOT yourself, Attorney General Reno, and NOT President Clinton —

…including senior Reagan and Bush Administration holdovers in the Justice Department, the FBI, the BATF, the Pentagon, and the CIA — all knew in advance of this Waco operation was designed from the start to be a mass murder in which only those few individuals whom the CIA had targeted in advance to be saved would be allowed to survive — and that ALL of the other 86 men, women, and children in the compound would be murdered in cold blood by these CIA Delta Force assassins.

23) I mentioned on page 30 above that one of the uses the CIA makes of its mind control sophistication is to implant memory blocks into the subconscious memories of its top professional assassins — in order to allow them to live with what they have done, and NOT to be overcome by flashbacks and nightmares of their “handiwork.”

Note Well: But I have been informed that those memory blocks are NOT holding very well in this instance and that some or all of the four (4) members of this particular “wet” team are sickened by what they were ordered to do, and what they did, in fact, “accomplish”, in Waco on April 19th. To these hardened, seasoned professional assassins, it was all “too easy”. The people inside the compound (as a result of the nerve gas) simply “never had a chance.”

According to the American Patriot Fax Network

He had apparently been killed elsewhere, tied in a fetal position, and rigor mortis set in.

He may have been brought back to his apartment and placed on the stool, to look like a natural death. It was made to look like a suicide, but a body does not freeze into that position when a person dies, the body falls over. Swarms of FBI agents appeared, going out of their way to tell Marion and McCledon that they had not interest in the case.

Simultaneously, the same day that Wilcher’s body was found, the printer who was to proceed with printing this book, Consolidated Printers of Berkeley, California, fabricated excuses for not proceeding…

Be sure to read about Clintons and Waco in our last investigation. Stay tuned for more Clinton body count.

Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
Enable Notifications OK No thanks