Article Sponsor: Camping World | Take $15 off Orders over $150! Use code CWEXTRASAVINGS at checkout!

We continue our investigations going into 1995. The Clinton’s are in full swing with plenty of bodies under their belt at this point. Today we’re going to look into Alan Whicher, Terrance Yeakey, and Duane Garrett. 1996 brought about the deaths of Ron Brown and William Colby to start.

Perhaps a bit of a conspiracy theory, Alan Whicher was transferred to the Secret Service field office in the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City in October 1994. Whicher died when domestic terrorists detonated a truck bomb outside of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building on April 19th, 1995. It is rumored that a warning was sent to the other BATF agents in the building, but Whicher, who was an overseer of Clinton’s secret service detail, never received that warning.

Alan Whicher

Was his death just a tragedy because he happened to not receive the warning everybody else did? Or was there something more nefarious behind it? What’s interesting are the eyewitnesses that were interviewed by the FBI who vanished shortly after.

Could Whicher have had more information on Clinton that they didn’t want to get out?

Another mysterious death tied to the Oklahoma City bombing is Officer Terrance Yeakey. He was the first officer on scene at the Murrah Building. He managed to collect a lot of evidence on the bombing to come out against the FBI. He stored everything he found in a storage facility outside of El Reno, Oklahoma. The data he was accumulating was also in direct contradiction to “the facts” being reported by media outlets worldwide.

Yeakey’s patrol car was eventually found abandoned along a dirt road.

The front seat was covered in blood and his body was found just a short distance away. His arms had 11 cuts, two slashes to his throat, and a gunshot through the head. No gun was ever found and his death was declared a suicide.

Terry’s last known words were  “As soon as I shake these Feds that are following me, I’ll be back and we’ll go to dinner.”

The evidence he gathered was never found and there were reports that his life had been threatened before his death.

Investigation: Corruption In Hollywood and DC Part 13: The Clintons Alan Whicher - William Colby 1

On July 26, 1995, Duane Garrett was found floating in the bay under the Golden Gate Bridge. He was a talk show host for KGO-AM in San Francisco. He was the campaign and finance chairman for Diane Feinstein’s run for the Senate and fundraiser for Al Gore. He was under investigation for defrauding investors in his failed sports memorabilia venture.

Shortly before he was found he canceled a meeting with his lawyer stating he had to “meet some people at the San Francisco airport”. Who did he have to meet?

In 1995 the SFGate reported that Garrett committed suicide by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge.

KGO-AM, talk-show host Ronn Owens said station employees had learned that a man found floating near the north end of the bridge Wednesday afternoon was Garrett.

Owens described it as the death of “a man who had the world by the tail.” Owens said no one at the station had seen signs that Garrett might be suicidal.

A man who showed no signs of being suicidal decided to jump off a bridge after saying he had to meet with “people”? Could someone have wanted him shut up for what he knew?

Ron Brown was Clinton’s Secretary of Commerce in the ’90s.

Investigation: Corruption In Hollywood and DC Part 13: The Clintons Alan Whicher - William Colby 2

On April 3, 1996, an Air Force jet carrying Ron Brown and 34 others, including 14 business executives on a trade mission to Croatia, crashed into a mountainside. The Air Force, in a 22-volume report issued in June of 1996, confirmed its initial judgment that the crash resulted from pilot errors and faulty navigation equipment.

Rumors immediately circulated that the beacon that was supposed to guide the plane to the airport had been set to guide the plane into the mountain nearby. This was allegedly done by an employee at the airport who was found shot to death three days later. His death was declared a suicide. When it became known that the beacon at the airport had a fixed setting that could not be changed, the story changed. It was said that a portable beacon had been set up on the mountain to lure the plane off course.

The pilots, who were making an instrument landing through a low cloud cover and light rain, obviously thought they were being guided to a safe landing by a beacon at the Dubrovnik airport. But that beacon would have put them on a course with a heading of 119 degrees, 9 degrees farther to the right than the course they followed.

a pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of Brown’s death, Independent Counsel Daniel Pearson was seeking to determine whether Brown had engaged in several sham financial transactions with longtime business partner Nolanda Hill shortly before he became secretary of commerce.

Former CIA Director William Colby was found dead on April 27, 1996, eight days after his wife reported him missing on a solo canoe trip near his Maryland home.

Shortly before his mysterious death, Colby became an editor of a financial newsletter, “Strategic Investment”. The newsletter was covering the Vince Foster “suicide”.

They hired three renowned handwriting experts to investigate Foster’s suicide note, which hadn’t been found when his briefcase was first searched, but later materialized, torn into pieces, with no fingerprints on any of the pieces. Upon comparing this document with others of Foster’s writings, these experts declared it was a forgery and a not very good one at that.

After an autopsy, Maryland’s Chief Medical Examiner John E. Smialek ruled his death to be accidental.

Was it an accident though?

Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
Enable Notifications OK No thanks