- United States of CHAZ (CHOP?) Demands
- Given the historical moment, weâ€™ll begin with our demands pertaining to the Justice System.
- We also have economic demands that must be addressed.
- Related to economic demands, we also have demands pertaining to what we would formally call â€œHealth and Human Services.â€
- Finally, let us now address our demands regarding the education system in the City of Seattle and State of Washington.
- The Experiment of Socialism With a Racist Twist
- Comeuppance Incoming to the United States of CHAZ?
United States of CHAZ (CHOP?) Demands
Seattle, Washington has turned into a cesspool. Antifa has taken over and turned six city blocks, including an abandoned police station, into the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone. Or… CHAZ. Another name that’s being said is CHOP which stands for Capital Hill Occupied Protest zone. The name CHOP also has connections back to the French revolution when those who didn’t agree where “chopped” by the guillotine.
Those in this area have even listed demands that they want to see happen.
Given the historical moment, weâ€™ll begin with our demands pertaining to the Justice System.
- The Seattle Police Department and attached court system are beyond reform. We do not request reform, we demand abolition. We demand that the Seattle Council and the Mayor defund and abolish the Seattle Police Department and the attached Criminal Justice Apparatus. This means 100% of funding, including existing pensions for Seattle Police. At an equal level of priority we also demand that the city disallow the operations of ICE in the city of Seattle.
- In the transitionary period between now and the dismantlement of the Seattle Police Department, we demand that the use of armed force be banned entirely. No guns, no batons, no riot shields, no chemical weapons, especially against those exercising their First Amendment right as Americans to protest.
- We demand an end to the school-to-prison pipeline and the abolition of youth jails. Get kids out of prison, get cops out of schools. We also demand that the new youth prison being built in Seattle currently be repurposed.
- We demand that not the City government, nor the State government, but that the Federal government launch a full-scale investigation into past and current cases of police brutality in Seattle and Washington, as well as the re-opening of all closed cases reported to the Office of Police Accountability. In particular, we demand that cases particular to Seattle and Washington be reopened where no justice has been served, namely the cases of Iosia Faletogo, Damarius Butts, Isaiah Obet, Tommy Le, Shaun Fuhr, and Charleena Lyles.
- We demand reparations for victims of police brutality, in a form to be determined.
- We demand that the City of Seattle make the names of officers involved in police brutality a matter of public record. Anonymity should not even be a privilege in public service.
- We demand a retrial of all People in Color currently serving a prison sentence for violent crime, by a jury of their peers in their community.
- We demand decriminalization of the acts of protest, and amnesty for protestors generally, but specifically those involved in what has been termed â€œThe George Floyd Rebellionâ€ against the terrorist cell that previously occupied this area known as the Seattle Police Department. This includes the immediate release of all protestors currently being held in prison after the arrests made at 11th and Pine on Sunday night and early Saturday morning June 7th and 8th, and any other protesters arrested in the past two weeks of the uprising, the name Evan Hreha in particular comes to mind who filmed Seattle police macing a young girl and is now in jail.
- We demand that the City of Seattle and the State Government release any prisoner currently serving time for a marijuana-related offense and expunge the related conviction.
- We demand the City of Seattle and State Government release any prisoner currently serving time just for resisting arrest if there are no other related charges, and that those convictions should also be expunged.
- We demand that prisoners currently serving time be given the full and unrestricted right to vote, and for Washington State to pass legislation specifically breaking from Federal law that prevents felons from being able to vote.
- We demand an end to prosecutorial immunity for police officers in the time between now and the dissolution of the SPD and extant justice system.
- We demand the abolition of imprisonment, generally speaking, but especially the abolition of both youth prisons and privately-owned, for-profit prisons.
- We demand in replacement of the current criminal justice system the creation of restorative/transformative accountability programs as a replacement for imprisonment.
- We demand autonomy be given to the people to create localized anti-crime systems.
- We demand that the Seattle Police Department, between now and the time of its abolition in the near future, empty its â€œlost and foundâ€ and return property owned by denizens of the city.
- We demand justice for those who have been sexually harassed or abused by the Seattle Police Department or prison guards in the state of Washington.
- We demand that between now and the abolition of the SPD that each and every SPD officer turn on their body cameras, and that the body camera video of all Seattle police should be a matter of easily accessible public record.
- We demand that the funding previously used for Seattle Police be redirected into: A) Socialized Health and Medicine for the City of Seattle. B) Free public housing, because housing is a right, not a privilege. C) Public education, to decrease the average class size in city schools and increase teacher salary. D) Naturalization services for immigrants to the United States living here undocumented. (We demand they be called â€œundocumentedâ€ because no person is illegal.) E) General community development. Parks, etc.
We also have economic demands that must be addressed.
- We demand the de-gentrification of Seattle, starting with rent control.
- We demand the restoration of city funding for arts and culture to re-establish the once-rich local cultural identity of Seattle.
- We demand free college for the people of the state of Washington, due to the overwhelming effect that education has on economic success, and the correlated overwhelming impact of poverty on people of color, as a form of reparations for the treatment of Black people in this state and country.
- We demand that between now and the abolition of the SPD that Seattle Police be prohibited from performing â€œhomeless sweepsâ€ that displace and disturb our homeless neighbors, and on equal footing we demand an end to all evictions.
- We demand a decentralized election process to give the citizens of Seattle a greater ability to select candidates for public office such that we are not forced to choose at the poll between equally undesirable options. There are multiple systems and policies in place which make it impractical at best for working-class people to run for public office, all of which must go, starting with any fees associated with applying to run for public office.
Related to economic demands, we also have demands pertaining to what we would formally call â€œHealth and Human Services.â€
- We demand the hospitals and care facilities of Seattle employ black doctors and nurses specifically to help care for black patients.
- We demand the people of Seattle seek out and proudly support Black-owned businesses. Your money is our power and sustainability.
- We demand that the city create an entirely separate system staffed by mental health experts to respond to 911 calls pertaining to mental health crises, and insist that all involved in such a program be put through thorough, rigorous training in conflict de-escalation.
Finally, let us now address our demands regarding the education system in the City of Seattle and State of Washington.
- We demand that the history of Black and Native Americans be given a significantly greater focus in the Washington State education curriculum.
- We demand that thorough anti-bias training become a legal requirement for all jobs in the education system, as well as in the medical profession and in mass media.
- We demand the City of Seattle and State of Washington remove any and all monuments dedicated to historical figures of the Confederacy, whose treasonous attempts to build an America with slavery as a permanent fixture were an affront to the human race.
Remember that these are the people who are demanding that voter ID’s be deemed racists, walls don’t really work, and guns are bad.
What was the first thing they did?
Built a wall, demand to see ID’s for those to come and go from their area, and are guarding it with guns.
The Experiment of Socialism With a Racist Twist
Things are not all well in The United States of CHAZ though. They have run out of food and are putting out pleas for the vegan fodder.
It would seem that they did not prepare during their takeover. Socialism. They’ve run out of everybody else’s stuff and now they want yours.
The warlord, Raz, who has taken over CHAZ, isn’t that great of a leader either. He really is a warlord like everyone has been calling him.
His little bad of miscreants beat a man before taking his cell phone as “tribute” for their leader.
Have you ever seen the movie The Postman? General Bethlehem? That’s what this zone is turning into. General Bethlehem’s camp. They’re not the freeing revolutionaries that they see themselves to be.
Those who say that CHAZ is about freedom and equality, it’s not.
They’re calling for all the white people in CHAZ to hand money over to the black people.
What’s equal about that?
Comeuppance Incoming to the United States of CHAZ?
The anarchists who have felt the need to overtake this city may be getting their comeuppance soon enough though. While the Seattle Mayor, Jenny Durkan does nothing but take to twitter to insult President Trump, Washington’s Governor Jay Inslee who didn’t even know about the takeover until 3 days later and the police chief Carmen Best, who laughed and made jokes, sit on their hand’s Bikers for Trump are leading a coalition to gain control of the city again on the 4th of July. What better day to give Seattle their independence from psychotic anarchists than on Independence day?
What will happen? I suppose we’re going to find out.
My bet is on the bikers.
“On July 4th, Independence Day, a coalition of patriot groups and all who want to join are going to retake the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone for America. Antifa members are illegally occupying public property and terrorizing small businesses in the neighborhood. American patriots have agreed to come together again, remove the barricades illegally obstructing traffic, and free the people in the zone.
You do not need a bike to join. Any and all patriots with all vehicles are coming to this event.
We are not going to hurt anybody, break the law etc. We are simply going to tear down the illegal barriers on public property, clean up the mess these communist kids made, and return the police station over to Seattle Police Department control.”
Have thoughts on what we call the United States of CHAZ and their Communist utopia? Share them with us below.