Ad

Add us to your Brave Browser news feed.

Follow Us

CDC Removes Covid Deaths 2
CDC Removes Covid Deaths 3
CDC Removes Covid Deaths 4

Ad

CDC Removes Covid Deaths

CDC Removes Covid Deaths

Throughout the week the CDC very silently, and shamefully updated the COVID-19 deaths from 153,000 to a mere 9,210.

Only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid-19. The other 94% had 2 to 3 other serious illnesses and the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age; 90% in nursing homes.

You can find the updated CDC stats HERE

CDC Removes Covid Deaths 1
From the Gatewaypundit.com

The Gateway Pundit managed to save an image of a Tweet that Twitter, not the account, deleted showing the updated CDC numbers.

Phil Kerpen, president of American Commitment, noticed the important information on the CDC’s website on Aug. 6.

Related Posts

Subscribe
Notify of
guest

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Latest

Newsletter

Shop

Shop Our Merch

Archives

Affiliates

ExpressVPN
OneAmend
American Fighter
CDC Removes Covid Deaths 5
CDC Removes Covid Deaths 6CDC Removes Covid Deaths 7

Ad

Donate




CDC Removes Covid Deaths 8
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x
Enable Notifications    OK No thanks