Following part 1 of our look into the corruption in DC and Hollywood, we continue further down the rabbit hole in Part 2: The Other Epstein Girls.
The Epstein Assistant Connection
Ghislaine Maxwell is the most infamous of Jeff Epstein’s girlfriends/assistants. She was arrested last week and indicted for conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts. You can read the full indictment here.
For the past year she’s been hiding, just recently located and finally arrested.
What you may not know is there are four other girls who have deep ties to Epstein who are facing absolutely no charges as of right now thanks to the 2008 Sweetheart Deal that was given when Epstein was arrested the first time.
Sarah Kellen is a former Epstein assistant. It’s reported that she had a Rolodex of underage girls’ names. She would call the girls to see who was available for Epstein and his sick friends. She’s also booked the travel arrangements for these girls. Kellen was on Epstein’s plane, Lolita Express, dozens of times including times when former President Bill Clinton was with Epstein as well as many other elites.
The flight logs for Lolita Express can be read here.
Sarah Kellen owns SLK Designs, which for a time during her employment with Epstein was located in a building owned by Epstein’s brother.
Nadia Marcinkova was a 16-year-old girl from Yugoslavia who Jeff Epstein bought from her family. He considered her a sex slave and had no qualms letting those close to him know. Marcinkova, now known as Nadia Marcinko, is currently an FAA certified flight pilot and instructor. She was one of the pilots of the Lolita Express. She has been accused of participating in sexual encounters with underage girls while Epstein would watch. One of Epstein’s victims accused him of rape. She states that prior to the rape she was paid to perform oral sex on Marcinkova. Epstein tried to buy her silence by paying her a few hundred dollars and buying her a brand new car.
Adriana Ross was another victim to recruit. It is reported that she helped to organize Epstein’s sex sessions with other underage girls. She began working for Epstein in 2002 and also took trips on the Lolita Express. She was part of the Sweetheart Deal in 2008 so no charges were brought against her.
The last is Lesley Groff. It’s reported she helped schedule “massages” for Epstein. She is a former assistant to Epstein whom he called “his brain”. She was paid roughly $200,000 per year as his assistant. When she began to start her family Epstein paid for her nanny’s and bought her a Mercedes to keep her on his staff.
Should these women be held accountable for helping Epstein? Or are they victims who were turned into accomplices? All four of his assistants have claimed the 5th amendment, which prevents someone from incriminating themselves.
These victims to accomplices were provided with the Sweetheart Deal in 2008 for the cooperation against Epstein. None of them, aside from Maxwell, have been charged. Does this deal violate the Crime Victims Rights Act?
Crime Victims’ Rights Act
18 U.S.C. Â§ 3771. Crime victims’ rights
(a) RIGHTS OF CRIME VICTIMS.–A crime victim has the following rights:
(1) The right to be reasonably protected from the accused.
(2) The right to reasonable, accurate, and timely notice of any public court proceeding, or any parole proceeding, involving the crime or of any release or escape of the accused.
(3) The right not to be excluded from any such public court proceeding, unless the court, after receiving clear and convincing evidence, determines that testimony by the victim would be materially altered if the victim heard other testimony at that proceeding.
(4) The right to be reasonably heard at any public proceeding in the district court involving release, plea, sentencing, or any parole proceeding.
(5) The reasonable right to confer with the attorney for the Government in the case.
(6) The right to full and timely restitution as provided in law.
(7) The right to proceedings free from unreasonable delay.
(8) The right to be treated with fairness and with respect for the victim’s dignity and privacy.
(9) The right to be informed in a timely manner of any plea bargain or deferred prosecution agreement.
(10) The right to be informed of the rights under this section and the services described in section 503(c) of the Victims’ Rights and Restitution Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. 10607(c)) and provided contact information for the Office of the Victims’ Rights Ombudsman of the Department of Justice.
Were the Epstein victims informed of the plea bargains?
While it’s sad that these women were used and abused by Epstein, they ended up helping him in some way, shape, or form. They were paid off and taken care of. They recruited other underage girls to become victims.
Please keep it here for further investigations and other stories that matter to you.
Check Out Our Affiliate: