The Controversial Georgia Guidestones Have Been Partially Destroyed By an Explosion Removing a Major Pillar
Many people have taken issue with the Georgia Guidestones and their very New World Order-like inscriptions, and now it looks like someone may have taken it upon themselves to destroy them.
CCTV footage shows the explosion itself and footage afterward of what seems like one of the main pillars has been completely destroyed. Residents in the area say they heard what sounded like an explosion at around 4am, Georgia time.
Here’s the video.
These Guidestones, as mentioned earlier, are very controversial due to their inscriptions calling on limiting population and encouraging world government. In total, there are ten inscriptions or “guidelines” written in 8 modern languages with 4 ancient language translations. The inscriptions are:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
As you can see, there are reasons to worry about what exactly the point of the Georgia Guidestones is. It’s odd to see so many people worry morse so over our Founders’ statues than these.
Weighing 237,746 pounds and being made up of 951 cubic feet of granite, this was a pretty massive explosion to achieve just the damage that occurred.
What are your thoughts? Have other interpretations of what the Guidestones meant? Let us know in the comments below.
The Georgia Guidestones are now completely leveled by the county due to “safety concerns.”